· Receive, review applications and manage interviews, conduct trainings and UAT sessions.
· Trained FCDA Personnel on computer appreciation, portal usage & customer service excellence
· Handle the documentation of new employees’ data (forms, medical and bank account); ensuring smooth integration of new employees in the company and operations.
· Carry out policy on welfare, discipline and transfer to meet the objectives of corporate business plan.
· Provide advice and assistance on policies , procedures, legislation and enterprise agreements
· Monitor adherence to HR policies, coordinate meetings and supporting development of performance management programme.
· Elicit requirements for strategy through interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, case study, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed functional requirements (Business Requirements Document & GUI).
· Successfully conducted requirements gathering & documentations for the automation of Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) Electronic Registration, Returns & Analysis Portal, FCDA Telecommunications Duct portal etc.
· Work independently with users to define concepts and utilize my experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management
· Evaluate the information gathered with colleagues and business process description and task analysis.
· Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates
· Facilitate workout problem-solving strategy sessions with functional leaders across the company
· Manage clients’ needs and expectations and obtaining Project Sign-offs.
· Act as an interface between business units, technology teams, project team, project manager and support teams.
· Provide input on strategy, based on knowledge of industry and technology trends.
· Managed the implementation of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) e-payment platform.
· Worked with the development team to improve the NIS portal.
· Built and maintained strong cooperative relationships with relevant local networks, contacts, Government Agencies, partner organizations, stakeholders and beneficiaries.
· Successfully handled the relationship between Socketworks & NIS. This ensured that the contract was renewed
· Trained Immigration officers on customer service excellence and the use of the Immigration portal.
· Coordinated and managed customer service issues; carried out client relationship management activities with customers to identify opportunities to improve the organization and provided technical support.
· Prepared weekly and monthly project status reports; co-ordinated the delivery of information to all stakeholders.
·Taught English Language and Literature in English to JSS 2 and 3 students.
·Trained and mentored peers on HIV/AIDS, adolescent reproductive health and life planning education (non-profit venture).
·Organized seminars and symposia on HIV/AIDS, ARH and life planning education.
·Initiated community development projects and debates in schools.
people management talent, ability to work under preasure and use own initiative, excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite), Visio and project management. Able to relate and manage government officials