· Responsible for all human resource activities which include employment, compensation, labour relations, benefits e.t.c.
· Develops and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities and other institutions.
· Recruits, interviews, tests, and select employees to fill vacant positions existing in the organization.
· Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward the company goals.
· Prepares and maintain company salary structure, job documentation, and processes.
· Handles all personnel transactions such as confirmations, promotions, transfers, performance reviews and terminations.
· Advises management on appropriate resolution of employee relations issues and carries out disciplinary actions.
· Ensures effective communication within the organization by soliciting for feedback from all departments and communicating back to management.
· Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, programs and ensures effective administration.
· Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization.
· Administers the salary administration program to ensure compliance.
· Administers benefits programs such as life insurance, health, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance programs.
· Prepares the budget of human resources department.
· Serves as liaison between employees and Health Maintainance Organisation (HMO).
· Prepares employee separation notices, related documentation and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind resignation.
· Maintains human resource data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
· Updates policies and procedures as approved by management.
· Notify accounts department of new entrants, exits and preparing of benefits due.
· Handles training nominations and their correspondences.
· Assists in Planning, Organizing and Implementing Training Programme.
· Other Duties as assigned.
· Managed suppliers (directly or indirectly) where required for product delivery
· Managed the maintenance of office equipment