HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
INTEGRATED CORPORATE SERVICES LIMITED
January 2004 - May 2012 (8 years 5 months)
The Human Resources personnel carry out the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. Also carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment.
As Human Resources Personnel (liaison manager) I perform these responsibilities:
- recruiting and staffing logistics;
- compensation (payroll analysis);
- payment of staff pension, benefits administration and recordkeeping;
- performance management and improvement tracking systems;
- liaison with our clients on seconded staff issues;
- employee orientation, development, and training logistics;
- assisting with employee relations;
- company employee communication;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting; and
- employee services;
- maintaining employee files;
- ensuring that all clients are provided with a quality service reflecting the company's strategy.
- ensuring all clients are provided with a quality service reflecting the company's strategy.
- ensure existing clients receive timely and consistent contact