CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
GALA CORAL LIMITED LONDON
December 2008 - March 2012 (3 years 4 months)
- Accountable for delivering comprehensive assistance to the Betting industry to ensure the smooth running of all operations
- Ensuring customers payment transactions are accurately and efficiently completed and delivering expert advice on all available products and services
- Ensuring all administration related to the management of the industry is completed in line with company policy, regulatory standards and current legislations
- Supervising and training junior personnel on all aspect of customer service, business procedures and policies.
- Proven ability to handle large volume of complaints in a professional and courteous manner, by maintaining positive company image during difficult situation.
- Involved with all aspect of customer service, including solving problems, answering questions and working with customers to ensure fantastic service.
- Identify problems/needs and initiate effective solutions.
- Providing a high quality service to customers
- Providing help and advice to customers using organization product or services