1. Prepare and place all internal and external advertisements for recruitment.
2. Receive applications, record in HR Database and send acknowledgement letters to candidates who have applied for positions.
3. Arrange interviews in accordance with panel member’s availability.
4. Organize interview space and set up the room for interviews for the candidates.
5. Inform job applicant of their acceptance or rejection of employment
6. Provide response to general HR enquiries; verbal or written.
7. Assist the HR Manager with other special projects.
8. Involve with the day-day running of the office.
9. Make reports that are sent to clients.