Recruitment Officer/Human Resource Record Officer
XL Management Services Limited
January 2010 - Present Day (7 years 4 months)
- Assist Recruitment Assistant to maintain KIV files and the application database and shortlist candidates for tests and interviews.
- Assist in arranging interview venues and handle logistic (including transportation claims for candidates attending tests or interviews if possible) as required.
- Scan offer letters, deployment and redeployment letters and assist in sourcing for files.
- Dispatch success, regret , deployment and offer letters to candidates
Any other jobs as may be assigned
- Proper handling of all staff personal files
- Regularly update of staff personal files additional information
- HR Administrator (reviews and processing of staff loans, leave, exit benefit, management support, HMO, Pension scheme etc).
- Create robust database mechanism for effective monitoring of records.
- Render monthly staff audit exception report for a seamless payment of salaries.
- Co-ordinate the production and issuance of staff identity cards, HMO cards and call cards.
- Preparation of exited staff benefits and other allowances for existing personnel
- Handling of all forms of references, including personal and last employer’s references.
- Carry out a background check on personal, educational and work experience.
- Preparation of confirmation to deserving staff.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.