Human Resource Consultant
Box and Cedar Limited
October 2011 - Present Day (5 years 9 months)
- Provided outsourced consultancy services to various organizations such as (Banwo & Ighodalo, Financial Derivatives Company) a reputable law firm/Economic research company by developing their HR Management framework.
- Conducted a file and skills audit to ascertain proper documentation and analyse skill gaps.
- Responsible for the redesigning of the firm’s organogram, job descriptions, Person specifications and Manpower plan
- Assisted in reviewing HR Policies and procedures manual
- Coordinated the induction process and prepared candidate evaluation forms.
- Organized meetings and training workshops across board
- Assisted in general office administrative work such as Pay roll / PFA pension scheme
- Participated in the designing of the firm’s documentation templates.
- Facilitated several meetings/discussion to engage an HMO for the firm
- Managed the recruitment process by editing and placing job adverts on the website and conducting CV sifts to shortlist right candidates.
- Drafted employment, promotion and contract letters for members of staff.
- Liaised with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Maintained the HR database for starters, leavers, sicknesses, holidays and other absences.
- Provided counseling on all HR matters while managing grievances and disciplinary measures.
- Responsible for keeping track of staff leave rotas