Human Resource Assistant & Point of Sale Data Personnel
American Employees Recreation Association
June 2012 - Present Day (5 years 1 month)
- Recruiting and managing of staff for effectiveness and productivity.
- Employ staff which comprise of building up of job description, examining application forms, selecting candidates, making advertisements etc.
- Preparing and issuing of employment letter for new staff.
- Organizing and setting up of meetings and maintaining the minutes of the meeting.
- Maintain employee data files, update and correct them at all times.
- After i had underwent a MICROS 9700 Hospitality Management System (HMS) Training, i was able to create food menu, change prices and make adjustment of those imputation on the point of sale (P.O.S.).
- I make reports available from the monthly sales through the use of Remote Management Console (RMC).
- Monitoring of the requisition, stock taking and inventories of all departments, ensures its well documented and up-to-date; which enhances accuracy and accountability..
- Train newly employed staff in the proper use of the Micros 9700 and also create swipe cards for their log in on the machine.
- Evaluate costing on items purchased and the sales made, inventory tracking, and follow up on requisition order.
- My enthusiasm to work as a team player and a goal getter drove others to work, being positive in achieving things and getting it done in order to make an edge.
- Updates on our membership records, passport photographs and membership swipe cards for access control and payments.