HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
RONDATOKS SERVICES LIMITED, LAGOS
October 2008 - Present Day (8 years 6 months)
- Identifying staff vacancies.
- Vetting of CVs and setting up appointments with candidates for interview.
- Conducting Interviews and Issuing Employment Letters
- Responsible for induction programmes for all new employees.
- Familiarising New Employees with company structure, disciplinary measures and code of conduct.
Performance Management System
- Administering half-yearly Appraisal system
- Managing Staff Promotions and Exits
- Secretary of Staff Disciplinary Committee
- Developing and updating Staff Job descriptions.
- Updating Organizational charts to company specification.
Training and Development
- Preparing and Implementing Training plans reflecting developmental needs
- Maintaining Staff Database on General HR issues.
- Building functional relationship with all the departments in the company and the Joint Venture.
- Coordinating with other Departments Leave Schedules and management Approval.
- Ensure compliance with the provisions of Employment Legislation.
- Verify Attendance, Hours worked by Employees and Pay Adjustments.
- Ensuring consistent communication, employee relations and conflict resolution
- Absenteeism Management.
- Formulating, Implementing and Upgrading policies.