MIKANO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
December 2009 - Present Day (7 years 3 months)
- To supervise the daily capture of staff attendance activities in all departments.
- Update all time records and attendance sheets.
- Ensure proper function and maintenance of all Bio-metric data capturing /time machines.
- Update management through the HRAM of ways and means of improving time records and reports..
- Ensure accurate recording and deductions for absenteeism, lateness and suspensions in accordance to the staff rule book.
- Ensure accurate posting/recording of all approved overtime reports.
- Ensure all data and information required for preparation of wages, salaries, entitlements, gratuities, severance benefits are prepared, updated regularly and submitted for treatment
- To work closely with the wages supervisor in ensuring itch free payments of wages and salaries.
- To support enquiries into wages, salaries and related issues by providing information.
- To prepare schedules for rotation of time keepers in accordance with agreed terms with the HRAM.
- External/Internal Relationships/Contacts – With all Heads of Departments, Heads of sections and wages/payroll officers.
- To constantly liaise with time offices nationwide through visitations to branches (Programmed and otherwise) to ensure / enforce discipline and prevent any form of fraudulent acts between time staff and general workforce.
- Responsible for all time off personnel and ensure proper supervision of time office.
- Safe keeping of all time related documents.