June 2006 - May 2011 (5 years 1 month)
Roles & Responsibilities:
. Implementing HR rules and regulations, staffing assessment , recruitment, orientation for new staff, training, staff welfare, salary and benefits administration.
- Provide HR support services to the line Manager
- Oversee maintenance and timely updates of HR records on staff, and staff related matters
- Review cases of indiscipline and recommend appropriate disciplinary measures to the Head, HR Admin & Finance
- Administer staff performance management system and implement decisions on various human resources issues.
- Advise staff on statutory requirements such as Pension scheme.
- Supervise and monitor staff health insurance providers to ensure qualitative services to staff.
- Initiate processes for paying staff benefits and liaise with other organizational units to ensure timely processing of staff benefits including terminal benefits, payments to service providers etc.
- Advice on group insurance policy and submit claims for group Insurance compensation. Provide effective management of other personnel actions and transactions such as staff leave, compensation, payroll inputs and time and attendance.
- Supervise the HR £ Admin Associate.
- Advise management on staff welfare.
- Maintain personnel records.
- Handles insurance matters on personnel and programs assets.
- Supervise the drivers and maintains vehicles.
- Manage the office equipment and consumables.
- Handling of the company`s loan record.
- Other ad-hoc assignments by my superior