· Played a key role in ensuring the successful 2010 Graduate Trainee Programme. Structured and implemented programs and policies in the areas of training, compensation structures, benefits packages, incentives and new-employee orientation.
· Coordinate and monitor annual business operating groups training schedules in accordance to individual agreed training plan , Working with the team to implement E –learning for the company and also Develop training calendar for the year
· Liaise with vendors in the areas of Health Insurance/Workmen Compensation/Auto Insurance & claims/HMO etc.
· Coordinates and monitors absence, poor performance, terminations, disciplinary and grievance matters, and flexible working arrangements.
· Lead Performance Management and appraisal process: promotions, annual review with strict adherence regional guidelines reinforcing performance standards.
· Coordinates the processing of monthly payroll, design and generates payroll reports and pay advice.
· Implement and administer compensation data post performance management process and midyear and year end reviews.
· Liaise with corporate Finance and tax consultant on employee compensation tax issues; coordinating the Tax clearance certificate with the Inland Revenue.
Recruited to help guide the startup and management of a full spectrum of HR operations systems and programs. Worked with senior management and head of HR to create HR policies and procedures; recruit employees; create group benefits databases; and develop orientation, training and incentive programs. Manage leave-of-absence programs and personnel records; administer benefits enrollment.
· Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
· Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
· Administering payroll and maintaining records relating to staff
· Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
· Plan and direct for Training of employee including senior managers, maintain contact with outside resources for training
· Input monthly/weekly payroll data into the Anchor HR system in accordance with statutory and contractual obligations and to pre-defined timescales.
- Facilitate training sessions on soft skills and technical courses such as Effective Business Writing, Basic Excel, Microsoft Word, and Effective Presentation.
- Research and develop training material for client organizations on Emotional Intelligence, Effective Business Writing, Time Management and Effective Presentation; Competency Based Selection etc.
- Designing and animating MS PowerPoint Slides for training programmes
- Logistic support for training programmes at client’s location.
- Designing training schedules and accompanying logistics to ensure smooth run of training programmes.
- Project management of training programme from start-up to finish
- Designing brochures and training calendars
- Development of brochures and flyers to market training services.
- Follow up prospects and ensure they bring business to the firm.
- Development of proposals, expression of interest and capability statements to bid for provision of group’s services.
- Sending periodic marketing mails to market training programmes
- Compiled list of clients and their contact details for easy marketing.
- Making cold calls
- Part of engagement teams on the conduct focused searches for top executive positions.
- Involved in sourcing several top management candidates for opportunities in target organizations.
- Negotiation and agreement of terms relating to assignments with client companies.
- Prepare written proposals with programmes and estimates
- Assign tasks to analysts and supervise execution of the tasks.
- Research and develop functional job profiles/descriptions for various positions in back /front end operations of several client organizations in the financial services, telecommunications and manufacturing sectors.
- Match profile with suitable and competent candidates and headhunt.
- Member of the team that developed a web enabled database / jobsite for the firm.
- Administration of the web-enabled database.
- Organizing and attending interviews.
- Provision of logistic support for client interviews.
- Building and updating a database of top executives.
- Championing vigorous short-listing exercises involving very large responses.
- Client and candidate relationship management.
- Currently actively involved in effort to ensure transition from hard copy to strictly web-based advert response.
· Assessment & Evaluation
- Design & administration of focused assessment and generic aptitude test/evaluation for various functions.
- Conduct and supervise assessment tests.
- Participated in the recruitment exercise for various clients such as, Chevron Nigeria, Central Bank of Nigeria, Federal inland Revenue Services, GlaxoSmithKline, Statoil Nigeria Limited, EMTS (Etisalat), etc.
Coordinate provision of logistic support for the conduct of tests.