ADEDOYIN AWOSANYA & CO
Plot 120, Oyairan Estate Sabo, Yaba Lagos
Description of Work
- Advice clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of Prosecuting or defending law suits, legal rights and obligations.
- Interpret laws, ruling and regulations for individuals.
- Analyzing the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Evaluating, finding and developing strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Gathering evidence to formulate defense and to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case
ABASS & CO
Tafawa Balewa Square (T B S)
- Preparing and drafting legal documents such as will, deeds, patent application, mortgages, leases, contract and business registration.
- Preparing legal briefs and opinions and filling appeals in state and federal courts of appeal.
- Negotiating settlement of civil disputes.
- Confer with colleagues with specialties in appropriate areas of legal issue to establish and verify bases for legal proceedings.
OLUSHOLA IDOWU & Co
92, Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos
- Attending court hearing
- Attending meetings with both prospecting and existing clients.
- Searching for and examine public and other legal records to write - opinions or establishing ownership
- Supervising legal assistants.
- Performing both administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Acting as an agent, trustee, guardian, or executor for business or individuals
- Probate wills and represent and advise executors and administrators of estates.
- Observing , receiving and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant source
- Keeping up to date technically and applying new knowledge to job
- Handling complaints, settling disputes, analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, event, or the environment, to detect or access problem
- Providing information to supervisors co workers and subordinate by telephone in written form, email, or in person.
Mrs. S.M Ogunlana
BARISTER OLUSHOLA IDOWU
Olushola Idowu & Co