TEAM LEAD: NETWORK / RADIO INSTALLER (May 2003---Jen 2012) (Jan 2013 Up to date)
@ Cobranet Ltd. Plot 8, Rafiu Babatunde /Off Admiralty Way. Lekki Phase 1
• Installation of CPE at customer premises for internet access. Installation & configuration of wireless radio ( SENAO, SPARKLAN, Fiber Air 4800 Ceragon Networks ,ZXYCELOSBRIDGE RADWIN RADIO & UBIQUITY)
• Wireless Router, 4ipnetWHG707 & RV042 VPN, Value-point, Cyberoam, MikroTIK RB2011, cisco router 2600 and Cisco Switches 2900 Series.
• Installation & configuration of DSL MODEM for Broadband Internet Access.
• Installations of None line of sight Radios (NAVINI and UGO PRE-WIMAX) for mobile internet users.
• Installation of Redline ,Radwin, Osbridge, Ubiquity, Microwave radio at base transmission station for repeater station and Local networking
• Cisco Router 2600 Series and Mikrotik Router, Server 2012 Installation and Configuration.
• Fitting and maintenance of IP Surveillance security systems
• Installations, Configurations & troubleshooting of wireless devices on 2.4 MHz and 5.8 GHz speed-LAN, Microwave, Wlan Radio, (TRANGO) Sun-stream etc.
• Installation, configuration& troubleshoot of P-com microwave radio for VOIP in various banks like HALLMARK Banks, CITIZENS Bank, FSB ,UNION etc.
• Linking of Bank’s Branches using Speedlan radio at Citizens, GEB, GTB from one region to another, i.e From Asaba branch through Onitsha branch to Nnewi branch
• Routing of Speed-LAN Radios ( 8000 & 9000 series )
SPECTRANET NIGERIA LIMITED (Jan 16 -Aug 30 2012) Field Engineer
• Installation and configuration of Huawei equipment, M 2002
• Deployment of outdoor and indoor CPE
• Deployment of Dragon Wave point to point
COMPUTER WAREHOUSE as contractor @DCC RD 14 Lekki phase 1 (2002 ) Project
• Radio and Vsat installation
• LAN Networking of @MTN Idown tailor and Qit mobile Eket
• LAN Networking of KOREA EMBASSY, ABUJA
KAIZEN BUSINESS SOLUTION GHANA as contract staff SEPT- DEC 2012
Network Infrastructure Manager
• Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
• Monitors System/Network devices performance.
• Performs troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems.
• Responds positively to any instruction given by a senior level engineer.
• Monitors network traffic to identify problems and make capacity planning recommendations with the help of NMS and monitoring tools