Senior Systems and Servers Administrator
January 2011 - Present Day (6 years 4 months)
Years of experience of designing and administrating Unix and Microsoft environments; project manager and technical lead for multiple network upgrades and migrations. Proven history of implementing, deploying, and administrating secure environment.
Proven Knowledge of Administration and Design:
- Unix OS and Storages (NetApp, EMC, HP storages).
- Virtualization - vSphere, Hyper-V, Storage Replication.
- Microsoft Server(2008 R2, 2008, 2003, 2000), Microsoft Exchange 2003,2007
- Directory Services - Active Directory, LDAP, GPO design, Role Based Services rights delegation, Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIS), Microsoft Identity Lifecycle Manager, Certificate Services, Microsoft Office communicator
- Hardware HP Proliant and Blade servers. Dell Servers, Cisco routers and switches. D-link hubs/ switches, Intel based servers and desktops such as IBM, Compaq and HP. Compaq (Proliant 350/400/6000), IBM (Infinity 5000).
- Network Install, Configure and troubleshoot LANs, Designing and Implementing TCP/IP Networks, Administering and Troubleshooting LAN Network,
- Tools & Utilities Site scope monitoring utility, Remote Desktop, McAfee Antivirus and Norton.
- Terminal Services - Remote Desktop Services and Terminal Services
Unix Job:• Administer operating systems, hardware, and peripheral components, and maintain databases.
- Perform software installation, upgrades/patches, troubleshooting, and maintenance on UNIX servers.
- Analyze and resolve diagnostic problems on Sun, HP-UX, and AIX systems.
- Responsible for capacity planning, including allocating storage, providing hardware and software redundancy, and planning future expansion requirements.
- Participate in root-cause analysis of recurring issues, system backup, and security setup.
- Maintain Web servers, file servers, firewalls, and directory services, and set up user accounts.
- Write status reports, technical diagrams, and flowcharts.