Network Operation Centre Engineer
April 2012 - April 2013 (1 year 1 month)
- Work with project engineers on implementation/installation & upgrading of network links.
- Fault handling and escalation of network issues, enquiries and complaints by phone, electronically or in person by performing technical solutions.
- Participate in a 24x7x365 surveillance monitoring, controlling and resolving of all network related faults.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly report of all networks performance/ issues.
- Provide technical Backend services to field engineers and second-level support to customers support team.
- Provisioning/Managing of Wimax ( Alvarion, Soma) CPE and Fiber To The Home (FTTH) optical network terminal.
- Monitoring WiMAX BTS, Fiber, Radios, Soma sector devices, Network Infrastructure, links Performance using Solarwind network management tools.
- Administration and development of Open Source tools.