Eagle Flight MicroFinance Bank Ltd
May 2010 - Present Day (6 years 10 months)
Info-Tech Officer. Manage daily operation of the Bank’s Information
Technology such as;
- Resolving users/staff Information Technology Problems
- Training staff on Computer operations where necessary
- fixing or correcting Computer Hardware Problems
- Proactively investigating and reporting Information Technology incidence
that could lead to loses, security breaches etc
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance of the Bank local Area Network.
- Keeping an updated data based on Information Technology assets, Internet
Protocol (IP) addresses and Computer accessories etc
- Making requisition on behalf of staff for purchases of Computer accessories
and office stationeries.
- Proper labeling and documentation of the Bank’s data and voice outlet
(both wall outlet and data cable at the switch end).
- Ensure regular back-up of the Bank’s operational data or database.
- Contacting or relating Internet related problems to the Bank’s Internet
Service Provider (ISP).
- To Perform research and analysis for new Information Technologies for the
- Manage and maintain the Bank’s Hardware and Software generally.