1. Recommended and install suitable Biometric device for staff attendance monitoring in Le Meridian Hotel, Port Harcourt. I also Coordinated and carry out the fingerprint capture registration of more than 200 staff on the biometric machine and transfer to the database for monitoring.
2. Carried out maintenance and support on the biometric machine and database within the work period.
Oversee the IT activities of the organization
Liaise with IT contractors and make recommendations
Proffer technical solutions and trainings
Provides Network implementation and Administration
Provides and monitors internet services for the organization and clients
Provides Support for field engineers on VSAT installation, repairs and maintenance
Manages the organization’s websites
Manages the organization’s IT infrastructures
Implement System hardware repairs, upgrade and maintenance
Reduce the organization's expenses on IT contractor by taking over on VSAT project thereby increasing profit margin.
Key player in e-government project
1.Recommended and ensure provision of a well equipped ICT centre in the Local Government Council.
2.Provided training and support on computer for staff of the LGA
3.Provided technical support on computer repairs, installations and maintenance and also printer installation and part replacement.
Provided secretariat support on document preparation and coordination
1. Provided computer users’ Helpdesk support.
2. Responsible for IT Asset Management
3. Provided software Installation and support.
4. Provided system hardware repairs, upgrade and maintenance.
5. Provided technical support on Local Area Network (LAN).
6. Ensured printer installation and parts replacement.
1. Provided system support on SAP deployment and training
7. Worked with team to carry out data recovery and backup
8. Ensured the creation of emails for staff and also file sharing
9. Responsible for IT Infrastructure Monitoring