Information Security Executive (six-months Internship)
Appin Technology Lab
August 2016 - January 2017 (6 months)
Sector 20c Chandigarh, India
• Monitor and advice on information Security issues related to the systems workflow.
• Conduct security research in keeping abreast of latest security issues.
• Coordinate response to information security incidents.
• Implementing of new technologies, evaluating it, and help implement any controls that might mitigate the risk of its operation.
• Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
• Configuring, Implementing and maintaining Networks like LAN (local area network), WLAN (wireless local area network) and WAN (wide area network).
• Work with IT Security Personnel on developing the lab system Configuration Management Plan and the Information Technology Service Agreement.