1. Developed curricula, assembled training Materials, prepared goals and objectives, Create Lesson Plans ,Teach Professional IT Courses and Certification Exams which includes: CCNA, CCNP, with Windows 2003 , Active Directory of windows 2008 server, Linux Operating system, RHSE ,Network+, A+ .
2. Design and implement Local Area Network as well as Wireless Network for customers in various part of the Country when the need arises .
1. Engineering and Re-engineering of enterprise network design to meet increasing customer demands.
2. Troubleshooting and problem resolution of customers network difficulties.
3. Evaluation and preparation of new network technologies strategies and implementation recommendation.
4. Implementation and design of VPN technology for enterprise branches located in different states of the country
5. VSAT site survey, installation and commissioning.
1. Provide support to Network operation on the office local networks.
2. Check new equipments and conduct various tests on regional and in-house network.
3. Assisted Service Planning staff and determined routing and connectivity of networks.
4. Manage performance of network and identified all issues and hindrances in connectivity.
5. Coordinate with external network engineers and resolved all service interruption issues.
6. Developed and documented network operation work and maintenance carried on them.
7. Configured routers and switches along with satellite modems and RF.
8. Performed troubleshoot on complex network and infrastructures.
9. Maintained network and upgraded software and hardware as required.
10. Coordinated with network team and processed data with various control methods.
11. Analyzed various complexes and resolved related problems.
12. Scheduled work and ensured that project was completed on time.
13. Managed implementation of project and installed necessary upgrades on network.
14. Manage the Commercial Automation systems and Servers.
1. Perform regular installation, technical support, troubleshooting and maintenance of network equipments in LAN and WAN networks for our client organization.
2. Install and upgrade hardware and software equipments
3. Design and implement wireless (WiFi/LAN) network for client organization.
4. Daily performance on computer hardware of software, which includes: maintenance, configuration, troubleshooting and repairs.
5. Performed periodic preventative maintenance in computer hardware and other peripherals in client organizations.
6. Regular backing up of files and folders for client and running of antivirus software.