IT Support Engineer
Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited
May 2009 - Present Day (7 years 11 months)
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of network cables, Cisco switches and routers.Cisco Certified Network Associate (Dec,2012)
- Installation,administration and management of Windows 2008 Server, Exchange Server 2010,Active Directory, Windows XP Professional 2002,Windows 7 Pro, Dame Ware NT utilities application, Microsoft Office suite, Ms Project, Primevera 6.0.
- Setup and configuration and management of IP phones.
- Installation and management of engineering applications like Staadpro,Bentley View,Auto Cad etc.
- Configuration and set-up of all new servers required internally for the company’s activities.
- Network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, e-mail systems including e-mail web server, internet access, office systems and applications support).
- Support,troubleshoot and maintain servers, network and desktop hardware, software and applications.
- Performs technology needs analysis.
- Plans, implements, and supports the network and computing infrastructure plan.
- Rolls out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
- Installation, maintenance, operation and troubleshooting of local and network printers.