Unit Head, Information Systems Security and Support
August 2007 - September 2011 (4 years 2 months)
- Setup and administration of Company’s Domain including Windows Active Directory and ISA Server for monitoring and managing Network and Internet traffic.
- Ensure that the switching infrastructure delivers the highest levels of resilience, reliability to meet and exceed client’s requirement and expectations.
- Administration of Application and Web Servers (Tomcat, Apache, IIS)
- Implementation and administration of Identity and Access Management Solution for Single Sign On across all the Business Critical Systems and Payment Infrastructure on the Enterprise.
- Setup and Administration of the Microsoft Dynamics ERP platform.
- Setup and management of 2-factor Strong Authentication Infrastructure using the nCipher netHSM and Gemalto Strong Authentication application.
- Management of IBM Domino Infrastructure for Messaging and Collaboration.
- Setup and management of the IBM Distributed Key Management System used for Key generation and management on the Switching infrastructure. Also setup the DKMS Certificate Authority used for Managed PKI for generating and signing keys and web certificates.
- Administration of the McAfee Enterprise Infrastructure which includes McAfee ePO for the central installation of the Antivirus and HIPS and consistent distribution of antivirus updates. Also administer McAfee File and Folder encryption for proper encryption of databases and systems that contain Card holder details.
- Administration of the PGP Mail encryption infrastructure.
- Management and monitoring of Enterprise network security systems for LAN/WAN. Define, update and maintain firewall, system security policies, as well perform security tests, audits and provide network infrastructure and incident security reports to management.
- Setup and management of Enterprise Virtual Infrastructure using ESX 3.5 /Vsphere 4 and Virtual Center 2.5.
- Management of physical and logical access control system.
- Responsible for planning and implementing backup and disaster recovery procedures.
- Involved in Configuration and Change management procedures within the organization.
- Implementation and management of a Customer support Center application for logging and management of issues which involves the definition and setup of Service Level Agreements. (Frontrange ITSM)
- Implementation of a CRM application and database using Goldmine application.
- Integration of the Miller Heiman Sales Process into Goldmine CRM to achieve the Company’s Sales Process Automation for monitoring and management of Sales Leads and Opportunities.