· Currently training employees of the company on new agile software development techniques such as: Scrum and eXtreme programming.
· Writing, modifying and testing various software codes for e-commerce purposes, in order to satisfy the needs of the clients users.
· An integral part of the software development process, partaking in the entire developemnt cycle and bringing into play an experience from the field of Agile software developement, enabling an efficient developement of sofware in sprint cycles.
· Helping the client determine best user requirements by conducting a user centered design approach to software development.
· Developed online marketing adverts and campaigns that helped increase both online and instore traffic. Which in return increased company sales by a fifty percent profit margin within three months.
· Applied various client and server side scripting languages to help fortify and enhance the security of company website design.
· Wrote, modified, integrated and tested software code for e-commerce and other internet applications.
· Maintained existing software codes, by making modifications as required by company standards.
· Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions to the team leader.
· Assisted in the collection and proper documentation of user requirements, by applying user centred approaches to design.
· Prepared reports, manuals and other documentations on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
· Constantly assisted in the development of logical and physical specifications by applying various object-oriented programming techniques.
· Partook in database development and support in MS SQL Server environments.
· Constantly researched and evaluated a variety of market moving software products.