* Monitored and record daily welding activities.
* Instruction on practical weldingprocess using SMAW,GMAW&Oxyacetylene.
* Filler metal classification and specification.
* Electrode coating, shielding gases and heat input.
* Engineering drawing, Welding symbols, dimensions.
* Co-coordinating daily safety pep talk and tool box meetings.
* Promote generally Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
* Co-ordinate and plan the activities of the team of pipeline supervisors / inspectors.
* Interpretation of Radiographic films (X-Ray films)
* Assist the Company Site Representative in the (pre) mobilization inspections.
* Welding and NDT procedure qualifications including welders.
* Ensure that prescribed tests are carried out and witnessed, stage inspections are carried out, monitoring activities executed, documentation prepared and authorized.
* Coordinate, monitor performance and ensure adequate documentation on any additional inspections, tests required during the works.
pumps and Power, motorized and manual valve
* Routine greasing and servicing of pumps and valves
* General preventive maintenance of equipment
* Routine replacement and changing of worn out parts (repairs) on equipment.
* Opening and subsequent closing of valves (manual) for pumping of crude oil.
* Attending of safety workshops, HSE etc.