- Marketing the products of the company
- Attracting new clients and retaining existing clients.
- Collating facts and information’s on clients purpose of loan, business type and means of repayment
- Visiting clients’ place of business, home address and valuating clients collateral pledged for the loan application.
- Following up client’s loan repayment day and amount to be paid to avoid default.
- Analyzing risk and mitigants towards loan repayment
- Creating a cordial relationship between the client and the company.
[Credit Administration Dept.]
- Inspecting authenticity of collaterals pledged by clients towards securing of creditfacility.
- Filing reports on client’s collaterals, risk and mitigants that may arise towards repayment of loans.
- Analyzing clients bank statement (cash inflows and Outflows)
-Inspecting Place of business, stock on ground and home address of clients
-Valuation of Stock and collaterals pledged for a credit facility
- Collection and monitoring of clients loan repayment, records management and file reviewing