ASSIT. SHIFT-IN-CHARGE (TRAINEE),
DELTA STEEL COMPANY PLC, ROLLING MILL (SECTION MILL DEPT).
June 2011 - Present Day (6 years 1 month)
- Assist the Shift in-charge, Prepare daily production Log Sheet/report of work done.
- Monitor and supervise production activities from Billet charging Grid to Finishing.
- Coordinated with Maintenance Manager and developed improvement strategies for plant.
- Ensure furnace temperature range is maintained, Cooling Bed Shear, Cold bed shear is in good condition before, during and after production and report any breakdown.
- Carry out TPM-JH (JISHU HOZEN) Activities. Operate Box 11, pulpit 1 and pulpit 2, ensure the Mill is good condition, carry out mill checks before, during, and after production.
- Carry out corrective and preventive maintenance on Rolling Machines.
- Demonstrate commitment to company safety policies and guidelines.
- Communicate equipment breakdown to my supervisor and problems encountered in the Mill to the incoming Shift.