Responsible for the progress and success of a team of five instrument personnel.
Spares requisition and approriation.
Ability to impart practical instrumentation maintenance skills to team members.
Excellent trouble shooting skills.
Basic maintenance soft ware (Tracks and SAP) knowledge.
Instrument drivers maintenance.
Maintenance of platform's process, safety and instrument devices.
Valves service selection, inspection, maintenance, calibration and commissioning.
Vibration sensors applications.
Well Head control panel maintenance.
Fire and Gas detection (Deluge, FM 200, CO2, fire and smoke) system maintenance.
Trouble-shooting of DCS malfunctions.
Maintenance of Well Head Control Panel and choke valve.
Calibration of process and safety instrument devices.
Trouble-shooting of various fault/ discordance and rectifying same on all instrument and control devices.
Preventive and corrective maintenance on all process and safety instrument devices.
Conduction of job safety analysis and tool box talk.
Opening of short permits and closing same.
Maintenance of NNPC (PHRC) Power, Plant & Utilities (PPU) Department. These include but not limited to the following:-
1. Installation, maintenance & servicing of instruments devices.
2. Probes alignment & setting of gap voltages in (rotating machines) turbine generator.
3. Installation, maintenance & servicing of air distributor, solenoid valves etc.
4. Flushing of impulse lines of level switches and transmitters.
5. Zero checking of transmitters.
6. Calibration of instruments devices, transmitters, i/p converters, controllers etc.
7. Boiler system management & turbine instrumentation maintenance.
8. Taking values/ readings of Boiler load and Turbine generator from DCS.
9. Cancellation of various fault alarms.
10. Assisting of operators in firing boiler.
11. Maintenance of Nitrogen generating (Cold-box, Molecular Sieve (MS), Refrigerating Unit (RU) & Compressor) unit.
13. Restoration of power to PLC panel (Nitrogen unit).
14. Trouble shooting of causes of instruments challenges.
15. Preparation of Instrumentation training materials.
16. Contractor representative for ICSS upgrade. (Pan Ocean Flow station upgrade project, Ovadje-Oghara)
17. Contractor Instrumentation representative for invitation to tender (I.T.T.) documents development.(Instrumentation & control systems upgrade, Ogorode Power Station, Sapele.)
18. Marketing of Instrumentation Test equipments, UPS systems & Maintenance services (CMMS). etc.