insrument & automation Engr./ business dev. manager
J&G Dynamic Petroleum Ltd.
January 2011 - Present Day (6 years 6 months)
- To maintain and review standard technical documentation for the group.
- Monitor and review the activities of outside engineering consultants.
- Maintain contact with client representatives on engineering aspects of projects.
- Implement Company HES and Security Policies to ensure safe work environment.
- Oversee the preparation of designs, estimates, submission of tenders and recommendations regarding engineering designs, construction techniques, engineering procedures and the utilization of new technology.
- Understanding of engineering specifications and procedures.
- Ensure effective provision of engineering services to project management for projects mainly through directing the efforts of Project Engineers, Design Engineers and Technical Assistants.
- Technical coordination of engineering progression through the Technical Leads;
- Engineering support to the Execution Team through fabrication, installation, commissioning and handover of each project;
- Coordination of engineering interfacing and scheduling with other departments such as procurement, construction etc;
- Oversight of quality control of the engineering design work in accordance with company standards and specifications.
- Responsible to Project manager(s) for performance of the engineering team on multiple projects.
- Ensuring safety in design is fully implemented by the Discipline Leads;