Instrument & Electrical operator
December 2009 - Present Day (7 years 4 months)
- Start-up, running and shutdown of compressor station
- Execution of predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance activities of the instrumentation, electrical and control equipment (plc) of the plant.
- Raising of job orders, purchase orders and services referred to the area.
- Keep track of the performance of the associated equipment.
- Interact with Operations team as regards any maintenance requirement to maintain or improve operational parameters of the plant during regular operations, start-ups and shut-downs.
- When required by the Supervisor, support the operations team in the operations and troubleshooting of the special equipment of this section, such as PLC, DCS, etc.
- Registration of the achieved activities in the log-book.
- Process control of gas dew point plant.
- During crew changes, supply all the necessary information to the next team to maintain or improve the activities.
- Before starting maintenance works, verify that Operations have adequately conditioned the systems to prevent any accidents or spills. After the work, assure that Safety, Order and Cleaning conditions of the area are acceptable to deliver the equipment to Operations to re-start normal operations.
- Identify, report, and if possible, correct unsafe conditions.
- House keeping, maintaining the plant in the best possible conditions of Safety, Order and Cleaning.
- Take good care, control and proper use of all the resources assigned by the Company, such as tools, spare parts, stationery, etc.