EQUIPMENT ENGINEER / LOGISTIC
GINCOC NIG LTD
May 2004 - March 2010 (5 years 11 months)
Consistently led a five- man logging crew in the rigging up of mud logging units to operational standards in both critical exploration and development wells
- Supervised a team that developed standard operation procedure (SOP) for Sensor and gas system calibration.
- Building of explosion proof rig floor monitor (computer) that is both internet and Serial based.
- Actively participates in pre spud meetings making technical inputs with respect to rig site data transmission and third party data sharing and transmission in WITS formats
- The use of i – direct software for V sat internet installation
- Designing and installation of depth interface circuit and stroke counter de – counter digital circuit
- Knowledge on measurement computerizing for engineering hardware and software installation configuration.
- Good in gas detection system calibration especially SRI GAS SYSTEM, HYDROGEN FLAME CHROMOTOGRAPH SYSTEM
- Design and installation of purge, smoke and combustible gas detection/automatic shut down system.
- Good mud logging skills on well surveillance, format cuttings analysis and formation evaluation