INTERCOMPANY/ PROPERTY, PLANT AND EQUIPMENT ACCOUNTANT
MRS OIL NIGERIA PLC
August 2011 - Present Day (5 years 10 months)
- Preparing fixed asset schedules
- Carrying out investigation on the existence, disposals etc of all assets
- Pricing and planning functions
- Depreciating all Fixed assets monthly
- Updating the assets register periodically
- Working with other Department and units in other to track all assets purchased or sold
- Reconciling the Travelling expenses and Cash Advance accounts
- Maintaining the Equipment Maintenance Accounts.
- Maintaining the Expended Pricing, Planning and Equipment Accounts
- Monthly amortization of company's rent on service stations
- Preparing variance analysis reports.
- Month-end closing
- Ensuring that the aforementioned documents are well kept.
- Assist the Financial Reporting supervisor in preparing monthly reports; Balance sheet, P&L accounts, SEC reports, Intercompany transfers etc
- Running queries on items posted into relevant accounts
- Ensuring that all vouchers and journals drafted in the unit contain verified amounts.
- Investigating intercompany transactions and verifying claims of intercompany partners.
- Monthly Intercompany Reconciliations
- Raising and Posting Journals into system
- (Financial Reporting Unit) -Responsible for preparing monthly explainers on the variances in Profit &Loss accounts.
- Maintaining General ledgers
- Raising Invoices and preparing Debit notes as the need arises.
- Verifying claims of intercompany partners before making payments