Parkway Microfinance bank
May 2008 - July 2012 (4 years 2 months)
- Proper records on office items in the store.
- To prevent fraud and comply with laws and regulations of the organisation.
- Improving of business systematically in regard to effective and efficiency.
- Monitoring and provides assurance on financial information flowing through the business processes.
- Checking of journal transaction with the teller slip.
- Cash withdrawal from our correspondent banks
- Payment and posting cash vouchers
- Reconciliation of cash advance to staff account
- Reconciliation of all prepaid expenses account
- Ensuring proper security in the premises and assets in the bank.
- Daily reports on vault cash analysis.
- Monthly reports on confirmation of customer account balances.
- Weekly reports on cash flows through the business transactions both head office and branches office.
- Monthly audit reports of each unit in the organisation.
- Physical count of cash in the vault and till
- Verification and authorization of account opening package.
- Checking of lateness and absentee of the staff.
- Checking of loan instruction memos(LIM) for complete documentation when needful.
- Compiling and forwarding list of accounts with incomplete documentation.