1. Teach Junior Mathematics and Basic Technology.
2. Teach Technical Drawing from SSS1 to SSS3.
3. Prepare students for Junior WAEC, Senior WAEC, and NECO.
4. Conduct tests, examinations, class projects, and practicals.
5. Provide career guidance. Help students realize their potentials by strengthening their inbuilt abilities.
6. Serve in Staff Committees, attended and participated fully in departmental meetings.
7. Train students from different social background, tribes, and culture
8. Arrange, organize, and supervise students’ projects in the use of wood, metal, and ceramics.
9. Manage Basic Technology Workshop; Tools and Equipments.
1. Teach Basic Technology, Physics, and Technical Drawing.
2. Maintain good classroom management skills and an ability to keep students on tasks.
3. Fulfill the requirements of the Ministry of Education, by developing and implementing lesson plans and show written evidence of preparation.
4. Establishing positive relationship with low performing students, and other teachers, in order to help the students improve on their performances.
5. Evaluate students’ performances through periodic tests, assignments, and projects, in oral and written forms.
1. Teach Mathematics, Basic Technology, and Physics.
2. Work together with other teachers to help monitor, evaluate, discipline, and build students.
3. Encourage and motivate students to study and improve in Mathematical abilities, through extra classes, group and personal counseling.