Head Treasury Operation/ Project Manager
Susu Microfinance Bank
August 2006 - Present Day (10 years 7 months)
Aug 2006 – Date Project Manager
- Ensure a successful Implementation of World Bank/MSME Project valued at $1.5million
- Ensure and drive systematic project prioritization and selection of any project, provide cost/benefit analysis figures.
- Prior to selection of any project, determine the availability of project resources.
- Check and ensures that any project Susu microfinance bank wants to embark on aligns 100% to the organisations strategic goals
- Ensure proper initiation of all projects by producing and signing off project charter before proceeding to the next phase.
- Develop and ensure that all susu projects are carefully and extensively planed so as to minimize risks.
- Ensure that Susu’s management has a clear and consistent visibility on all on going projects.
- Provide management with a weekly project dash-board (status report)
- Depending on project size and complexity, schedule and hold either a monthly or Bi-monthly projects performance review.
Achievement So Far
- Successfully managed the Implementation and execution of a branchless banking project through the deployment of point of sales terminals.
- Involve in the management and execution of Susu 360 degree project which focuses on the implementation of a strategy turnaround for the entire system of the organization, which contributed positively to the organization bottom-line.
- Managing the development and implementation of Sound risk management frame work that will guide the general operation of the bank.