1. Managing incremental cross sell of the company's investment products.
2. Retention of existing customer base.
3. Acquire new business relationships and grow their balances through investments in various products.
4.Selling of all categories the company's products in Wealth Management, Asset Management as well Corporate Finance products.
5.Market research, clientele financial advisory, monitoring government securities portfolio of clientele.
1. Responsible for planning audits, conducting audit tests and preparing financial reports.
2. Reviewing internal controls and process and ensuring that they are adequately adhered to.
3. Putting together internal communications and status reports as well as documenting audit issues and writing audit reports.
4. Following up on outstanding tasks and audit issues.
5. Reviewing, verifying and assessing purchases and procurements and reporting observations to my Supervisor.