1. I Supervised decommissioning of obsolete equipment from remote sites.
2. I was Seconded to another country to work as an operations and project site engineer, for which I was given an award for the success of the project, in the face of the difficulties encountered.
3. I Implemented the porting of preventive maintenance schedule for transmission systems to the the company's enterprise planning tool, SAP.
4. I was responsible for all microwave radio systems in the SPDC network, including, but not limited to the backbone radio network based on NEC3000s and the digital spur links network based on (currently) Aviat Eclipse radios.
5. I was responsible for generating the training program for technical courses and seeing it through to execution.
6. I am also responsible for the hand portable radios within the SPDC network, which run on the UHF and VHF frequencies.
7. I am normally the project interface from the operations and maintenance team for new and existing projects, which have included the microwave backbone replacement project, emergency shutdown replacement project, security and production communications replacement project.
8. I was the pioneer change management representative for the operations and maintenance team.
9. I documented and shared within our team the various processes, procedures, configuration, asset information that are in common use within our team.
10. I provide coaching and mentoring for the operations ream members, new, old, contract staffs included.