KEY ACCOUNT &RETAIL SALES MANAGER
SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
August 2012 - Present Day (4 years 7 months)
- Increased the sales figure and revenue for modern trade business from 7% of overall sales to 16%, hereby exceeding the set target on a monthly basis.
- Recruit new and strong key accounts on a monthly basis.
- Built a highly motivated, committed and stronger sales team.
- Increased the visibility and brand presence at the outlets which impacted positively on sales
- Involved in the development of marketing strategies for the company
- Manages and strengthens relationships with more than 15 key modern trade accounts to achieve long term sustainable & profitable growth consistent with the company’s overall strategy.
. Responsible for site visits and site surveys
- Responsible for the recruitment of key accounts and retailers of the Swift 4G products.
- Manage a strong and highly motivated sales team of 20 people
- Responsible for setting up standard operating procedures to service Key account customers and monitor customer service levels at the outlets
- Responsible for the management of products and inventory at all outlets ( Forecast , Availability , Listing , Merchandising , Shelf Share & Pricing)
- Run Sales Activations, Flier distributions and Promotions at the outlets e.g. Discount days, Chicken Hook Promo , and Refer-a-friend Promo
- Responsible for Revenue assurance
- Monitor and react to competitor activities in customer outlets.
- Provide daily , weekly and monthly reports on unit performance
- Actively Involved in the business review meetings to ensure achievement of target and commitment