Deputy Manager, Information Mgt & Controls
Sterling Oil Exploration and Energy Production Company
May 2010 - April 2011 (1 year 1 month)
- Assist Project Managers & Teams to determine document workflow requirements and methods.
- Identify regulatory requirements associated with document management and ensure these are captured in the company’s procedures
- Develop and implement tools and techniques for the continuous improvement of the company’s document management procedures utilizing SharePoint to the full.
- Assist with general maintenance of procedures and other documents.
- Ensure implementation of the company’s document control procedures
- Ensure accuracy in storage and ease of retrieval of all paper and electronic documents
- Assist in the development of project related databases
- Attend meetings, conferences, workshops
- Provide technical and administrative assistance to the Offshore Department.
- Perform audits to ensure compliance with processes and procedures and
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with relevant Codes, Standards and Procedures
- Receipt, registration and distribution of all project documentation.
- Managing the review and approval process of the documents produced.
- Dealing with Suppliers, to ensure that documentation complies with company procedures
- Producing reports for each contractor/supplier as required.
- Retrieving and supplying information as requested for the smooth and timely completion of projects.
- Assist in the preparation of ITTs by compiling documentation packages.
- Assist in allocating numbers to documentation in accordance with procedures.
- Providing Training and assistance to the engineers on the use of Project Document Management system.
- Updating database by creating and amending records.