Jackson and Associates( procurement consultants to world bank)
April 2005 - August 2008 (3 years 5 months)
- Responds to complex inquiries regarding to contracts obligations and revisions.
- Reviews and manages contractual obligations of the parties and provide continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met.
- Prepares and disseminates information regarding contractual status, compliance, modification etc
- Responsible for informing the project team of the requirement of the contract and monitoring compliance.
- Act as primary contact between project team and/or business unit and legal, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly.
- Responsible for project or business personnel adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Provide legal and regulatory advise to ensure a fair and balanced regulatory environment necessary for the sustainability of the business.
- Provide strategic legal administrative and advisory support to the Area Regulation and Compliance Counsel.
- Provides reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts
- Provide supervisory oversight for records management.
- To assist in the development and maintenance of effective administrative procedures and systems appropriate to the needs of the organisation
- To provide administrative support for company and external agency staff involved in joint project management.