PEDROCK CHAMBERS & POLICE HEAD QUARTERS MINNA,NIGER STATE
January 2011 - Present Day (6 years 2 months)
- Maintaining the highest standards of professional conduct, etiquette and discipline of legal profession.
- Sensitization of people in their human rights and fundamental human rights.
- Rendering pro-bono services to indigent citizens that cannot afford the services of a legal practitioner.
- Offering legal services to prisoners in Niger State. (Prison decongestion)
- Using the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) mechanism to resolve disputes between litigants.