LEGAL PRACTITIONER- NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS
LAW ALLIANZ, ABUJA
April 2011 - October 2011 (7 months)
- Attorney in the areas of Corporate, Intellectual Property & Regulatory Compliance Law.
- Conducting relevant research and analysis particularly in the area of Intellectual Property Law.
- Responsible for Trademarks, Patents and Copyright protection and enforcement.
- Responsible for establishing relationships with regulatory agencies within the FCT and proposing regulatory frameworks for same such as the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCDA) and the Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC).
- Responsible for receiving and interpreting clients briefs.
- Attending Board of Directors meetings and taking minutes of same such as Simple Pay Limited.
- Drafting and preparation of corporate agreements, legal contracts and property conveyance.
- Increase in clients especially government agencies in 2011.
- Efficiency in the management of clients activities.