C & I LEASING PLC
Administrative Officer (NYSC), 2010 to 2011
Handled multifaceted clerical tasks (e.g., data entry, filing, records management and billing) as the assistant to the registrar and admissions offices. Coordinated travel arrangements, maintained database and ensured the delivery of premium service to Chauffeurs’. Quickly became a trusted officer known for “can-do” attitude, flexibility and high-quality work.
Communicated effectively with multiple departments to plan meetings and prepare welcome packages for new Chauffeurs’. Established strong relationships to gain support and effectively achieve results.
Helped coordinate dozens of recruitment events that contributed to consistently high enrollment levels.
Entrusted to manage office in the supervisor’s absence. Provided timely, courteous and knowledgeable response to information requests; screened and transferred calls; and prepared official school correspondence.
Co-developed comprehensive, 60-page training manual that enabled faster ramp-up for newly hired Chauffeurs’.
Developed innovative PowerPoint presentation used by the Office of Admissions to market executive support programs to potential students.
C & I LEASING PLC
Administrative Officer, 2011to 2012
· Inventory Management and Monitoring the frequency and quantity of orders.
· Daily monitoring of inventory movements-physical and system reconciliation.
· Responsible for the computation of Products to be ordered based on product movement and schedule.
· Responsible for checking/monitoring of actual delivery of products delivery dates.
· Maintaining close coordination to other departments for supply orders.
· Provides necessary reports for logistics operations.
· Responsible for the acquisition, control and support of modern and valuable equipment vital to the operation of the company.
· Managing the company's inventory to keep materials' supply and demand updated.
· Establishing user requirements for materials and equipment needs
· Establishing procedures for the receipt, storage, issue and disposal of equipment and supplies.
· Allocating material to the subordinate in order to keep the work moving.
· Establishing and specifying inventory levels for operating and records.
· Organizing of training and induction for chauffeurs.
· Continually follow up with chauffeurs (Drivers) to ensure that documentations are accurately and completely filled.
· Ensuring proper documentation for data base of drivers.
· Recommends allocation and reallocation of vehicles.
· Weekly and Monthly report provided to the management on the newly allocation of vehicles’ .e.g. trucks, cars, buses and chauffeurs (Drivers) recruitment.
· Ensuring that all operations and training exercises are properly organized and anticipating job
METRO TAXI LIMITED Unit Head, Human Resources, 2012 till date
· Organizing of training for pilots and drivers on defensive driving
· Conducting an interview for prospective pilots
· Designing of procedures such as checklist for the fleet officers for allocation and re-possession of vehicles
· Follow up on prospective pilots to ensure that their guarantor forms are properly filled.
· Supervising the activities of the fleet officers’ on driver’s management
· Training of new pilots on how to meet up with their daily target
· Conducting an induction program for newly recruited and promoted class A pilot
· Organize drivers’ welfare services such as health and wellbeing programs, first aid and fire warden training and social activities
· Provisions of relevant advice for drivers on work matters, personal problems and industrial matters
· Provide advice and information to management and drivers on human resource policies and procedures, including equal opportunity, anti-discrimination and occupational health and safety programs
· Provision of weekly and monthly report to the management on drivers recruitment
· Maintain and filling of pilots personal records on matters such as leave and training, and prepare associated management reports.
· Advertise pilots’ vacancies, assess applications, interview applicants, administer selection tests, prepare reports and make recommendations to management about appointments of pilots and drivers.
· Determine staffing numbers, skills and needs of drivers to meet the organization’s Mission and vision statements
· Analyses the skills and qualities required for each particular driver
· Assist in putting in place organizational changes (such as those following from industrial relations legislation, revised job classification structures of the drivers or technological changes)
· Holding regular Logistics meeting with junior staff prior to Monthly general Management Meeting.
· SKILLS AND COMPETENCE
· Team work and team coordination: proper understanding of the basics of team work, team coordination and Human Resources Management.
· Ability to work in a challenging environment with minimal supervision.
· Core Values: Ability to Multi-task under pressure with objective, ethics and value creation with Analytical mind.
· Proficiency in the Microsoft office Suite and Integrated Business System (IBS).
· Consistency and ability to deliver prompt meeting deadlines.
· Dedication to duty.
Administrative support professional offering versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.