International Committee of the Red Cross
May 2011 - Present Day (6 years 1 month)
• Manages over 10 drivers, 20 security guards, 2 boat captain(s) and mechanics daily administration, overtime and holidays on set guidelines
• Manages and monitors vehicles, generating sets and ambulance boat technical
• Management, control and accountability of fuel supplies. Planning contingencies.
Test fuel product quality assurance on density and water contamination checks.
Systematic and periodic refueling of vehicles, generating sets and ambulance boat with fuel station register.
• Documentation and filing of log books, checklists, report forms in vehicles, generating sets and boat files.
• Vehicle accident administration via accident reporting.
• Vehicles, generating sets and boat service maintenance via mileages/ running hours.
• Faults maintenance and repairs via faults report form, weekly and monthly checklist administration.
Procurement/Supply Chain/Field Supply System (FSS):-
• Sourcing of quality products to meet the needs of requested departments.
• Evaluates, selects and registers suppliers with fair selection process. Including artisans and professionals.
• Stock management: Requisition Orders, Stock Requisitions, Purchasing Orders, Packing list,
Waybill, Claim report, Entry form etc according to established criteria. Initiates, processes, validates
and procures orders.
• Collaborative planning with logistics customers (assistance departments)
• Purchasing in accordance with set standards, auditable and fully transparent to the satisfaction
of the requester/department..
• Execute good negotiations on purchasing and contractual matters with external interlocutors
without compromising standard and quality.
• Adherence to financial rules on contracts and order management. Liaises with Administration on financial issues.
• Organizes trainings on FSS to both new and existing staff. Conducts briefings.
• Initiates and implements procurement management policies.
• Conducts markets surveys on products availability and prices
Statistics/Data Reporting to Head of Structure and Log Coordinator:-
• Fleet and assistance stock inventory management and control via stock and bin cards.
• Updates, closure and filling of internal requisition orders and FSS ROs, POs, SRs, PLs, Waybills,
Claim reports, Entry forms,
• Reports on Monthly Stock Position (MSP), Key Logistics Indicators (KLI). Documentation of Requisition Orders, Stock Requisitions, Purchasing Orders, Packing list, Waybill, Claim report, Entry form etc. for donor audit requirement
• Reports on fuel supply, fuel consumptions, mileages/running hours, repairs and maintenance.
• Conducts End of year Stocks and Assets inventory.
• Field trips assessment reports to both head of structure and LogCo
Warehouses (Medical, Food and Non Food) and Transport Management:-
• Stocks reception and dispatching with entry form, waybills, packing lists, claim reports.
• Manages loading and off-loading of warehouse items to ensure proper handling and accountability.
• Manages storage of stocks/items with pallets, shelves and cold chain according to PO number etc
• Manages warehouse temperature. Monitoring and chart of temperature sheet for medical stocks. Sufficient
opening for ventilation for non-medical stocks.
• Ensured clean warehouse always, daily, weekly and monthly. Spraying of warehouse, treatment
of surroundings and fumigation.
• Ensured good warehouses key regulation for security reasons.
• Manages both internal and external transport request and contract arrangements
• Monitors all dispatched items, diplomatic pouch and personal effects to their final destinations.
Support Activities: Security
• Monitor visitors and vehicles movement log books with the security guards
• Fire extinguishers always at serviceable status.
• Security fence always functional
• Security contracts closely monitored
• Periodic fumigation of premises
• Visitors hotels bookings, pickups and drop offs
• Conducts field trips to IDPs distribution sites
• Conducts field trips of periodic assessment of rented boat for hard-to-reach riverine creeks operations