Stock Control Analyst/ Logistics Officer
Magulf Fisheries Nigeria Limited
October 2013 - Present Day (3 years 7 months)
• Stocks Reconciliation with store keepers.
• Maintaining of Records and Files.
• Attention to Packing List.
• Receiving Containers from Wharf.
• Filling and Submission of ‘FORM M’.
• Attention and Supervision of Letter of Credit (LC).
• Monitor and anticipate the rate of sales.
• Researching past sales trends and staying informed of current sales trends that may influence inventory demand.
• Performing yearly audit functions and proving that all products were bought, handled and sold in compliance with rules and regulations.
• Participate on team projects when needed.
• Ensure that any scheduled and ad-hoc report requests/analysis are delivered on time.