OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR/ HAULAGE
DAMCO LOGISTICS LIMITED (PART OF THE A P MOLLER MAERSK GROUP
March 2011 - Present Day (6 years 2 months)
- Responsible for mapping out a Work Order.
- Completion of Customs clearance and shipping line release.
- Obtain loading order documents and Route planning and trip planning.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other units.
- Resolve work problem and recommend measures to improve productivity and service quality.
- Follow up on deliveries till delivered to clients warehouse and Calculation of completed units of service.
- Negotiation of rates with Third Party haulers.
- Compiles data from vendor invoices and supporting documents to verify accuracy of billing data and to ensure receipt of items ordered.
- Contacts vendors or buyers regarding errors in partial or duplicate shipments, prices, and substitutions.
- Maintains file of returnable items received from or returned to vendors.