Shutdown Engineer; Mechanical Supervison
Nigeria LNG Limited
June 2011 - November 2012 (1 year 6 months)
- Prepared Work Packages for major activity scopes as a Shutdown Engineer. Also, managed interfaces between disciplines for efficient/effective Simultaneous Operations (SIMOPS) implementation. Provided work progress reports and reports summary for management.
- Responsible for the execution of all Mechanical Engineering Scopes during LNG
- Train-1 Combustion Inspection and Train-4 Hot Gas Path inspection, Sept and Oct 2009 respectively, as a Shutdown Mechanical Supervisor
- Also, supervised the disassembling and assembling of Frame 7 Gas Turbines from inlet to the exhaust sections of GE gas turbines engines as well as Nuovo Pignone Compressors.
- Coordinated the various support services in the delivery of the mechanical activities i.e. Lifting, Scaffolding, Welding and Fabrication, QA/QC, Inspections etc.
- Supervised Mechanical Technicians and Craft personnel during the inspections/overhauls of various static equipment, and box-up (re-assembly)