Administrator & Warehouse Controller (Logistics)
Stena Drilling Oilfield Services Ltd
January 2010 - January 2013 (3 years 1 month)
- Coordinate the transportation of equipment from the warehouse to Onne yard.
- Manage transport services for crew change, rig items & containers
- Manage and direct the shipping clearance operations of all import materials.
- Follow up inward and outward shipping manifest.
- Ensure maximum efficiency in tracking oil well equipments in transit.
- Take stock of all bulk deliveries into the warehouse and ensure number stated on airway bill corresponds with items received
- Keeping stock control system up to date and producing regular reports.
- Provides logistics manager with sufficient time to obtain needed rig spares
- Ensuring that all appropriate safety regulations are being followed both with regards to personal safety and safety of inventory.