LOGISTIQ XPEDITORS LTD
August 2009 - Present Day (7 years 9 months)
A competent specialist, with vigorous knowledge and skills in supply chain management and logistics values with a capability of managing numerous projects simultaneously
2009 Aug—Till date LogistiQ Xpeditors Limited
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains an integrated operations management overview of the business and work with management to develop operational Strategies.
- Sourcing and liaising with international suppliers to ensure that project materials are shipped timely to meet project dead line
- Liaising with internal customers to guarantee that their requisitions are met and supplied timely
- Ensures that sub-ordinates apply for NXP, FORM M and LC’S as per shipment schedule, reviews customs clearance documents, product Classification, duty calculation and all import/export activities of LogistiQ Xpeditors Ltd.
- liaise with scanning companies – SGS, GLOBAL SCANSYSTEM LTD & COTECNA to make certain that FORM M are dully processed and the RAR judicious issued by scanning company
- Monitors local delivery and distribution of materials and inventory count.
- Supports the service operations team, in developing and rendering quality services to clients by supervising and directing my team on the appropriate routine to meet deadlines.
2006 –2009 July. SAMSUNG DIGITAL CONVEGENCE CENTER
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- *Co-ordinate and oversees the processing of all shipping documents Import/Export FORM’S,NXP’S, LC’S with Bank/Shipping Companies, Nigeria Customs Services and Government regulatory agencies to ensure that imported goods are cleared From the ports ( Sea / Air )
- *Ensures that sub-ordinates effectively liaise with Scanning companies – GLOBAL SCAN,SGS, SWEDE CONTROL, COTECNA to ensure that FORM M’s are timely transmitted to their affiliate office and makes sure RAR’s are timely processed and dispatched to designated bank
- *Keeping a close co-operation with transporters in all modes -sea, road & air and constantly negotiating Freight rates with them and designing a logistics Infrastructure that provides the best compromise between cost, speed and reliability.
- *Co-operates with insurance companies and ensuring that all marine open floating policies/covers as well as GIT, all shipments in order to ensure that Premiums are properly computed and claims promptly paid in the event of lost.
- *Achieving X TRIM savings of 10% in all imported goods with respect to procurement, clearing and logistics costs.
SUCCESS INFLUX INTERNATIONAL AGENCY, 24 RD FESTAC LAGOS.
- *Defining standard operations procedures ( SOP ) with respect to Local logistics Service providers –customs, clearing agents & Vendors: analyzes, plan and control logistics operations and solve urgent or exceptional logistics incident
- *Providing professional support and advice for decision making in relation to Logistics /Shipping/Procurement processes.
- *Selects and manages Logistics Service providers as per the Existing standard Processes and regulatory reviews of LSP
- Co-ordinates all sub ordinates in supply chain Department with respect to implementation Of all import/export and logistics activities - procurement,
Shipping & Logistics
BOOKS WRITTEN/OTHER EXPERENCE ▪
The Advent Of Neni Civilisation ( From Formation C.1600 Ad To Amalgamation 1750 Ad)
▪ Translation Of Nigerian Constitution Into Three (3) Main Languages Through The Ministry Of Information And National Orientation By The Office Production Publication And Documentation.
Essential computer knowledge .
Innovative Problem solver
Efficient communication skills and high level of integrity.
Ability to create pleasant atmosphere at work.
A well organized planner, a good team player..
Good administrative and organizational skills.
Strategy development and articulation.
2004 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) Anambra State
(B.SC) Sociology/Anthropology. Second Class Lower Division
DATE OF BIRTH : 11th Aug 1980
MARITAL STATUS: MARRIED
STATE OF ORIGIN: ANAMBRA
Meeting people and travelling.
English and Igbo