LOGISTICS MANAGER / CREW MANAGER
DIVINE MARINE SHIPPING NIGERIA LIMITED
March 2008 - Present Day (9 years 4 months)
- Responsible for handling all matters, such as charter and maintenance of company’s vessels and other marine equipments.
- Coordination of all local and national transport requirements ensuring efficient use of resources and maintaining a strict control of costs.
- Responsible for all logistics operations and support across all distribution channels.
- Negotiating the services of 3rd party carriers, couriers and haulage companies.
- Managing supplier delivery performance and maintain supplier contracts.
- Excellent practical working knowledge of STCW – 95 Rules related to Marine Crew Certification also good working knowledge of Onshore Crewing functions which involves, sourcing of well trained and experienced Marine Officers for the Company fleets.
- Managing all supply chain activities.
- To make perfect Crew Change planning and logistics support to Offshore vessels arranging travel for all on signer and off signer personnel, co-ordination for visa process, ensuring that officers are suitably qualified/certified as per STCW-95 to enable offshore travel/joining the vessel, liaising with vessel Masters, in the planning of mobilization and demobilization of personnel.
- Leasing and negotiating with customers and suppliers
- Procurement of company’s fleet spare parts both locally and internationally.
- Company’s registration with all relevant multinationals and regulatory authorities