Procurement & Business Dev. Manager
Pethahiah Rehoboth Int’l Limited
October 2010 - Present Day (6 years 7 months)
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Open business development dialogs with strategic customers. Particular interest is to build a few large strategic accounts
- Agreeing by reconciling log generated by operators, and drawing up involves for payment by operators.
- Making decision which suppliers to order from via their supplies quotation
- Preparing shipping documentation and liaison with shipping agents
- Generate procurement and order processing